- Royal Mail Advertising Mail® will increase on average by 2.5%
- Royal Mail Business Mail® will increase on average by 3.2%
- Royal Mail Publishing Mail® will increase on average by 3.2%
Category Archives: Blog
Royal Mail First Half Mail Targets 2014/2015
Royal Mail have announced that 93.3% of all 1st class mail was delivered next working day.
For 2nd class mail 98.9% delivered within 3 working days.
Royal Mail have recruited an extra 19,000 temporary workers in addition to their permanent staff of 124,000 to cope with the extra volume of Xmas mail. In addition an extra 2000 part time staff have been added to the Royal Mail’s parcel worldwide division to assist with the anticipated 10 million plus parcels expected over the Xmas period.
Hopefully this should mean all our Christmas cards and presents sent through Royal Mail should arrive in good time for Christmas.
Royal Mail UK Inland Services
- Thursday 18 December is the last date for 2nd Class and 2nd Class Royal mail signed for®
- Saturday 20 December is last date for 1st Class and 1st Class Signed for®
- Tuesday 23 December is the last for Special Delivery Guaranteed®
Royal Mail, Final Services for Christmas Mailing
- Friday 28 November is the last recommended date for HM Forces Mail to operational BFPO’S
- Wednesday 3 December – last date for: Asia, Far East (including Japan) and New Zealand.
- Thursday 4 December – last date for Australia
- Friday 5 December – last date for: Africa, Caribbean, Central & South America and Middle East.
- Monday 8 December – last date for: Cyprus, Eastern Europe and Greece
- Tuesday 9 December – last date for: Canada and Poland
- Friday 12 December – last date for the USA and also HM Forces Mail to static BFPO’s
- Saturday 13 December – last date for Western Europe (Excluding Greece & Poland)
Last recommended International posting dates for Christmas delivery
Asia, Far East (Including Japan), New Zealand
- Wednesday 3 December 2014
- Thursday 4 December 2014
Africa, Caribbean, Central and South America, Middle East
- Friday 5 December 2014
Cyprus, Eastern Europe, Greece
- Monday 8 December 2014
- Tuesday 9 December 2014
- Friday 12 December 2014
Western Europe (Excluding Greece, Poland)
- Saturday 13 December 2014
And finally 10 of 10 top reasons to use mail
As part of an integrated campaign, mail has a strong role in proving the personal, compelling message delivered directly to the recipient’s own hands and household. Case studies show how it not only builds short and long term effects but is often kept by the household for reference, prolonging the brand presence and deepening the communication affect.
9 of 10 top reasons to use mail
Affects all five senses: sight, sound, smell, touch and taste.Mail is the only medium to prove the creative possibilities to engage the customers on all levels.
8 of 10 top reasons to use mail
A letter, leaflet, brochure or mail pack can be taken anywhere. You can take the mail with you to read on the train, in the garden, in any room of the house. Consumers love the fact that they are in control and can read the information when it’s convenient to them.
7 of 10 top reasons to use mail
Mail is one of the easiest media to measure, responses can be attributed directly to a specific activity.